Bonus Tiime is committed to the protection of personal data and the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing.
Therefore, we make every effort to protect the privacy of all visitors and users (hereinafter “Users”) of the Bonus Tiime site (hereinafter “the Site”) and to comply with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “the Regulation”).
Bonus Tiime is responsible for processing personal data related to its site management. This processing is implemented in accordance with current legislation.
Bonus Tiime can be contacted for any questions regarding the protection of its Users’ personal data:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Processing and Types of Data Collected
By visiting the Site, the User expresses their free, specific, informed, and unequivocal will to expressly authorize Bonus Tiime to process personal data in accordance with the Regulation, within the limits and for the purposes defined below and without prejudice to the treatments mentioned below. The data processed by Bonus Tiime are as follows:
- the username, if applicable, the pseudonym, email address, mobile phone number;
- the browsing history on the Site through cookies;
- any other information that may be exchanged between Bonus Tiime and the User, by any means or media whatsoever, including by email, in the context of visiting the Site.
The personal data communicated by the User are recorded in a registry, which is controlled and remains at all times under the responsibility of Bonus Tiime.
The processing of data
The processing consists of the collection, recording, storage, consultation, organization, use, and correlation of personal data.
Personal data may be processed by Bonus Tiime on any generally available media, electronic or paper, including SMS or email.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected and processed by Bonus Tiime for the following purposes:
- Promotion, advertising, and marketing, including affiliation and management of loyalty programs, related to the offering of gambling, casino (and betting) services, including the sending of SMS, phone calls, paper or electronic newsletters, emails, such as the casino activity, online gambling of Bonus Tiime or any other casino or gambling company, directly or indirectly partnered with Bonus Tiime, including advertising, marketing, and management of affiliation and loyalty programs related thereto;
- Participation in events, tournaments, raffles, contests, and promotional offers related to or unrelated to casino and gambling games;
- Communication regarding winners and User winnings in their participation in tournaments, raffles, contests, or events, including communication on the Bonus Tiime establishment’s website;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys, statistical studies, trend analysis, and market research for management, marketing, and reporting purposes, including profiling.
Recipients of the data
Your data will never be transmitted to third parties. However, in order to provide you with more information about a product or service that we deem appropriate, we may collaborate with a third party in strict compliance with your rights and the regulations of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Information collected from your device
The collected information consists of log files collected from the web server, which may include access dates and times, features or pages visited, application or website failures, other system activities, the site or third-party service you used immediately before accessing our website and the URL you access immediately after leaving the site.
Information collected by cookies
A “cookie” is a small, lightweight text file, a set of data, that the website temporarily or permanently stores on the User’s device through their internet browser. It contains information about the navigation performed on the pages of this website.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. When you log in, we set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. They may also be used to provide you with relevant content or advertising. The lifespan of a login cookie is two days, and the lifespan of a screen option cookie is one year. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be removed. When you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited and expires after one day.
We also use analytical cookies, which allow us to monitor the performance of our website. They collect information about how people use the site and its performance (e.g., number of visitors, pages visited, browser used, etc.).
We also use web beacons. A web beacon is an invisible image file used to track your navigation on a website. Web beacons are used to monitor and track traffic. They may be associated with cookies to understand user behavior on the site.
Finally, we use targeting cookies. This allows us to provide you with ads and content that are relevant to you. It measures the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. You have the option to accept or decline cookies.
If the User disables certain cookies, it is possible that certain parts of the site may not be viewable and/or usable, or they may only be partially accessible.
It is also possible to configure the browser to provide a notification when a cookie is being used and thus decide whether to accept it or not.
If the User wishes to block cookies, they should use the following browser-specific links:
Protection of your personal data – GDPR / your rights
Users have the right to exercise the right of rectification, objection, and limitation, according to the following terms and within the following limits.
The right of access:
Bonus Tiime makes the following information available to Users:
- The identity and contact details of the data controller;
- The personal data processed;
- The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended, as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable;
- If applicable, whether the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a country outside the European Union and either the existence (or absence) of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, or, in the absence of such a decision, the safeguards provided by the third country and the means by which to obtain a copy of the personal data.
- The possibility to object to automated processing of their data, such as profiling unless there are legitimate grounds for such processing by Bonus Tiime, as well as the possibility to object to any processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Users have the right to request access to all the information mentioned in this article at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case, prior to exercising this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity to verify its accuracy.
Users have the right to obtain, free of charge, a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Bonus Tiime reserves the right to charge for any additional copies requested; these costs will be based on the administrative costs incurred by the request and will not exceed 20 euros.
Users have the right to obtain this access or copy in a structured format, in a manner that allows the personal data to be provided in a format that is technically interoperable with other systems, upon request. This format will enable machine-readability.
Right to rectification:
Bonus Tiime makes every effort to ensure that Users’ personal data is accurate and up to date; therefore, it requires Users to request the rectification and updating of their personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
Thus, if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, users can request the updating of the information.
However, the data controller reserves the right to refuse any request that may be considered abusive.
You can exercise these rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to object:
Bonus Tiime allows Users to object to the processing of all or part of their personal data for the following reasons:
Their data is inaccurate:
- The processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected;
- The User withdraws their consent;
- The data has been unlawfully processed.
Bonus Tiime also allows Users to object to:
- Automated processing of their data, such as profiling unless there are legitimate grounds for such processing by Bonus Tiime;
- Any processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if it is related to such marketing.
This right to object can be exercised by contacting the data controller upon request.
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten):
Bonus Tiime also commits to respond to any request for erasure of personal data as soon as possible (right to be forgotten) when:
- The processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected;
- The User withdraws their consent;
- The data has been unlawfully processed or must be erased pursuant to a legal obligation.
- The User objects to automated processing of their data, including profiling, and there are no legitimate grounds for Bonus Tiime to maintain such processing;
- The User objects to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if it is related to such marketing.
Right to limitation:
Users also have the right to obtain from Bonus Tiime the limitation of the processing of their personal data when:
- The User considers their personal data to be inaccurate, for the time necessary for Bonus Tiime to verify the accuracy of such data;
- The processing is unlawful, but the User does not want the data to be erased and instead requests a limitation of the processing;
- The User objects to automated processing, including profiling, or to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes, and it is necessary to verify the legitimate grounds for Bonus Tiime to maintain such processing;
- Bonus Tiime no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject requests them to be retained for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
This right to limitation can be exercised by contacting the designated Contact above.
Offers and promotions:
You may receive offers and promotions from Bonus Tiime. If you do not wish to receive them, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Retention period of your data:
Bonus Tiime implements reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data in databases or systems with limited access and protect them against loss, alteration, misuse, destruction, and unauthorized access.
Bonus Tiime retains Users’ personal data in a form that allows their identification and availability, using appropriate and secure means.
Please note that certain databases or systems used by Bonus Tiime may be located and/or maintained by third-party service providers inside or outside the European Union, and they benefit from all necessary and useful security guarantees in accordance with applicable technical standards.
Your personal data will only be disclosed to them if Bonus Tiime deems that they provide appropriate guarantees regarding the confidentiality, security, and protection of your data.
Users’ personal data is retained by Bonus Tiime for a period not exceeding the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing and the time necessary for the provision of our services and assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, Bonus Tiime reserves the right to retain certain personal data even after you have closed your account, for any purposes imposed on it by law, including but not limited to:
- The law of June 12, 2009, “Creation and the internet” (known as the HADOPI law);
- The law of January 23, 2006, relating to the fight against terrorism, which transposes Directive 2006/24/EC of March 15, 2006;
- Law No. 2011-267 of March 14, 2011, on orientation and programming for the performance of internal security, known as the LOPPSI law.